NEWS & HAPPENINGS
March 16, 2020
As of Tuesday, March 17, Becks Prime will temporarily suspend our dine-in service. Our full menu will still be available via in-store pickup, drive-thru, and home delivery services such as Favor, Uber Eats, and DoorDash.
Our entire team has spent the last week preparing for this eventuality, and we are confident that we will be able to satisfy your Becks Prime craving—cleanly, safely, and efficiently—until we can once again offer you a seat at one of our tables.
March 13, 2020
As I consider the ways in which Becks Prime can best respond to the sudden uncertainty caused by COVID-19, I take comfort in knowing that our team has always rallied to provide for our greater community in times of need.
I want to assure you that Becks Prime is here for you and your family—whether you choose to dine in, drive thru, pick up, or use a home delivery service such as Favor, Uber Eats, or DoorDash.
We have of course taken a number of extra precautions to ensure that your food continues to be prepared safely, so please know that you can count on us to serve the same fresh, delicious, and reassuring food you have come to rely on.
I know that as we grapple with the disruption ahead, we will all be craving a sense of comfort and normalcy. Given our history, I have no doubt that Becks Prime is up to the task.
We hope to feed you soon,
President, Becks Prime
Safety Precautions and Practices
In the Kitchen
- All employees must wear disposable gloves when preparing food.
- All employees must change their disposal gloves when moving to a new task.
- Employees must change gloves every 2 hours regardless if they're doing the same task.
- Employees must wash their hands a minimum of 20 seconds several times throughout each shift.
- Employees must use sanitizing solution on their hands and their arms throughout their shift.
- All surfaces and countertops in the kitchen are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout each shift.
In the Dining Area
- Becks Prime employees wipe down all tables and chairs using disposable sanitizing wipes frequently throughout each shift.
- Becks Prime employees wipe off every door knob, door handle and surface the guest may touch in the dining room frequently throughout each shift.
- If there is any sign of possible sickness, employees are required to stay home. Becks Prime does not penalize employees for missing work due to illness.
- We are very experienced in packing quality food to go for our guests. We provide disposable one-use containers and single-use utensils.
- We are also happy to provide one-use containers or one-use dishes and single-use utensils for dine-in guests as requested.
February 29, 2020
Butterfinger® Shake is back for a limited time! Made with real vanilla ice cream and hand-blended with sweet chunks of Butterfinger®. Get it while you can this spring!
Come get one at any of our Becks Prime locations!
Butterfinger® is a registered trademark of Nestle® Corporation.
February 10, 2020
Celebrate Valentine's Day with Us All Weekend!
Our Valentine's Steak Dinner Duo is only $50 Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16. Dinner includes your choice of two Certified Angus Beef 8 oz. Filets, 16 oz. Texas Rib Eyes or 14 oz. New York Sirloin Strip Steaks, plus two sides and two salads!
Stop in or drive through any Becks Prime location* and we’ll take care of the rest!
* Prime time dinners are not available at our Houston Downtown location. Drive-thru not available at all locations. Not valid on online orders or delivery. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
February 1, 2020
Introducing the all-new Cookies & Cream Shake. The newest star in the Becks Prime milkshake lineup.
Made with real vanilla ice cream and hand-blended with chocolate cookie crumbles, the Cookies & Cream Shake is an instant classic!
And, like all of our other delicious shakes, this favorite is made with at least 10% butterfat, giving it that decadently thick and creamy texture.
The Cookies & Cream Shake is now available at all Becks Prime locations, so come in and order yours today!