NEWS & HAPPENINGS
June 1, 2020
Our delicious Peach shakes are back just in time for the summer! Made with real vanilla ice cream and hand-blended with fresh, juicy peaches. It’s the perfect treat to beat the Texas heat!
Like summer, they won't be around forever. Try one today!
May 1, 2020
Becks Prime dining rooms and patios will reopen at 25% capacity starting Friday, May 1. To ensure a safe dining experience, we will continue to observe State of Texas guidelines, including:
- 25% Dine-In Occupancy
- Table Maximum of 6 Guests
- 6’ Table Spacing
You’re welcome to dine at designated tables on our open-air patios or in our dining rooms. Per current recommendations, we kindly request that you wear a face mask inside the dining area while you’re ordering your meal and observe social distancing guidelines.
For everyone’s safety, all meals will be served in single-use, to-go packaging. All team members will wear protective coverings and continue to follow strict health and food safety protocols.
Thank you for your continued support and trust. We can’t wait to see you!
Please check our website for information about our hours of operation. Downtown Houston and Pflugerville locations remain closed until further notice.
March 20, 2020
Dearest Becks Prime Family, Friends, and Fans,
I continue to be overwhelmed by the spirit and attitude of the Becks Prime team as each day brings another set of challenges. Our employees have inspired me with their amazing flexibility and cheer, and we are all grateful for the support our customers have continued to show us via to-go, drive-thru, and delivery orders.
We’ve been able to extend our employee meal benefits to their families, and we hope that helps keep them healthy and well-fed. Also, with our dining rooms closed we have plenty of toilet paper for our team to take home. That means that, thanks to all of you and your support, we literally have our team's backs (and backsides!). I do hope we can maintain our sense of humor over the coming weeks.
Starting today we’re offering Steak Night Every Night for carry-out and drive-thru. This offer includes two 100% Certified Angus Beef steak dinners for only $50.
Our employees are working so hard to prepare the clean, fresh, and delicious food you have come to rely on. You probably even know many of them by name—and voice! Please continue to let them keep your spirits up and your belly full.
President, Becks Prime
P.S. - Clearly, Becks Prime is not alone in needing your support, so I encourage you to order food from all your favorite local restaurants. Our friends at the Chocolate Bar, for example, launched an online ordering system on Wednesday. Go directly to their website or order through Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Favor.
March 16, 2020
As of Tuesday, March 17, Becks Prime will temporarily suspend our dine-in service. Our full menu will still be available via in-store pickup, drive-thru, and home delivery services such as Favor, Uber Eats, and DoorDash.
Our entire team has spent the last week preparing for this eventuality, and we are confident that we will be able to satisfy your Becks Prime craving—cleanly, safely, and efficiently—until we can once again offer you a seat at one of our tables.
March 13, 2020
As I consider the ways in which Becks Prime can best respond to the sudden uncertainty caused by COVID-19, I take comfort in knowing that our team has always rallied to provide for our greater community in times of need.
I want to assure you that Becks Prime is here for you and your family—whether you choose to dine in, drive thru, pick up, or use a home delivery service such as Favor, Uber Eats, or DoorDash.
We have of course taken a number of extra precautions to ensure that your food continues to be prepared safely, so please know that you can count on us to serve the same fresh, delicious, and reassuring food you have come to rely on.
I know that as we grapple with the disruption ahead, we will all be craving a sense of comfort and normalcy. Given our history, I have no doubt that Becks Prime is up to the task.
We hope to feed you soon,
President, Becks Prime
Safety Precautions and Practices
In the Kitchen
- All employees must wear disposable gloves when preparing food.
- All employees must change their disposal gloves when moving to a new task.
- Employees must change gloves every 2 hours regardless if they're doing the same task.
- Employees must wash their hands a minimum of 20 seconds several times throughout each shift.
- Employees must use sanitizing solution on their hands and their arms throughout their shift.
- All surfaces and countertops in the kitchen are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout each shift.
In the Dining Area
- Becks Prime employees wipe down all tables and chairs using disposable sanitizing wipes frequently throughout each shift.
- Becks Prime employees wipe off every door knob, door handle and surface the guest may touch in the dining room frequently throughout each shift.
- If there is any sign of possible sickness, employees are required to stay home. Becks Prime does not penalize employees for missing work due to illness.
- We are very experienced in packing quality food to go for our guests. We provide disposable one-use containers and single-use utensils.
- We are also happy to provide one-use containers or one-use dishes and single-use utensils for dine-in guests as requested.